TERMS & CONDITIONS
WELCOME TO OUR WEBSITE
The term 'RLP Projects Ltd' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 99 Kenton Road, Kenton Harrow, Middlesex, HA3 0AN. Our company registration number is 463 7410, UK. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
PURCHASES AT RONPECK.COM
- Format of the Contract
1.1 These terms of sale apply to all products supplied by RLP Projects Limited (the “Supplier”).
1.2 No contract exists between you and the Supplier for the sale of any products until the Supplier has received and accepted your order.
1.3 We have the right to terminate the contract in the event that the products are unavailable, incorrectly priced or cleared funds are not received.
1.4 The contract is subject to your right of cancellation (see below).
1.5 The Supplier may change these terms and conditions of sale without notice to you in relation to future sales.
- Description & Price of the Goods
2.1 The description and price of the products you order will be as shown on the Supplier’s website at the time you place your order
2.2 All prices include all applicable taxes
2.3 RLP Projects Limited reserves the right to cancel the contract with our customers at any time due to insufficient stock to deliver the products ordered. If we do cancel then you will be notified by email and any amount debited from you will be re-credited within 30 days of order. We are not required to provide any compensation.
3.1 Payment for the products can be made by the method shown on the Supplier’s website at the time you place your order. Payment shall be due before the delivery of the products.
3.2 All payments will be processed by PayPal. At no time are customer credit or debit card details stored by the Supplier during the online transaction process.
3.3 There will be no delivery until cleared funds are received.
4.1 The products you order will be delivered to the address you give when you place your order.
4.2 We deliver products worldwide.
4.3 Every effort will be made to deliver the products as soon as possible after your order has been accepted. However, the Supplier will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. In this case the Supplier will inform you as soon as possible.
5.1 The products are at your risk from the time of delivery.
- Your Right of Cancellation
6.1 Our returns period is 14 days from despatch and any products should be returned within this period. We will only offer a refund or exchange of products provided they are returned unused and unmarked and are in the original packaging. Please return a copy of the invoice with the item you are returning stating the reason for return and whether you require an exchange or refund.
Please note that we do not refund delivery costs. Please pack your item(s) in suitable packaging and return the parcel to:
RLP Projects; 99 Kenton Road, Kenton Harrow, Middlesex, HA3 0AN
For customer security, we recommend you obtain a Proof of posting Certificate (available from the Post Office) for all returns. You should keep this until you have received your exchange or refund. We will make a refund or exchange once we have received the products. We do not accept any liability for products returned.
6.2 If you believe your products to be faulty, please return the item to us together with a copy of your invoice with a note explaining what you believe the fault to be with the products. When we receive the item, we will investigate the fault and contact you to agree the most appropriate resolution.
6.3 We want you to be 100% satisfied and that is why we offer a 14 day refund policy. In line with the United Kingdom’s Distance Selling Regulations 2000 (http://www.hmsogov.uk/si/si2000/2002334.htm), you have the right to cancel your order within 7 working days of placing your order.
In the case that the products have not already been despatched, we will reimburse any sum debited.
If the products have already been despatched you must return the products without unpacking them to us as soon as possible at your own expense. Once we have received your notice of cancellation and the returned products we will credit to you any sum debited within 30 days of receipt of your products being returned.
7.1 All products are warranted free from defects at the date of supply. This does not affect your statutory rights.
7.2 This warranty does not apply to any defect in the products arising from fair wear and tear, wilful damage, accident, negligence by you or any third party, use otherwise than as recommended by the Supplier or failure to follow the Supplier’s instructions.
7.3 If the products supplied to you are damaged on delivery, you should notify the Supplier in writing via the Contact page of the website within 14 days.
- Limitation of Liability
8.1 Subject to 8.2 below, the Supplier shall not be liable to you for any loss or damage in circumstances where:
8.1.1 there is no breach of a legal duty owed to you by the Supplier or by its employees or agents;
8.1.2 such loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach;
8.1.3 any increase in loss or damage resulting from breach by you of any term of this contract.
8.2 Nothing in these conditions excludes or limits the liability of the Supplier for death or personal injury caused by the Supplier’s negligence or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Data Protection
The Supplier will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure but unless the Supplier is negligent, the Supplier will not be liable for unauthorised access to information supplied by you.
Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
These terms of sale and the supply of the products will be subject to English law and the English courts will have jurisdiction in respect of any dispute arising from the contract, save that consumers resident in Scotland shall have the right to insist upon these terms being construed in accordance with the laws of Scotland and to submit to the jurisdiction of Scottish courts.